The purpose of this MyLogon portal is to allow you to change your own domain password and PSC in the event
one or both have either expired, been locked out or forgotten. You can do this at any time day or night from anywhere in
the world using the Internet browser on any phone, tablet, laptop or PC and without the involvement of IT.
To successfully change your password or PSC without compromising your personal or HSS security:-
- You will need to know your payroll number including any leading zero’s.
- You will need to know your network Log On (eg; SSMITH).
- You will need to receive and then successfully enter into MyLogon a 6 digit security code.
- If MyLogon shows your account is locked out, you will have to wait 30 minutes before being allowed to reset it.
- The existing rules of password complexity and non duplication are still enforced.
- The information of the computer used, when and who’s password has been changed is recorded and audited.